+7 (495) 730–5592
Contest organizer: Publishing House Beautiful houses press
Official support: Union of Moscow Architects, Union of Architects of Russia
The international landscape contest Landscape Fashion is organized in the framework of the International Exhibition House & Garden. Moscow Garden Show, which will be held from 12 to 15 March 2020 in the Crocus Expo fairground.
The main goal of the organization of the Open International Landscape Contest is to raise the culture of private garden decorating, creating its mass character, as well as designing a comfortable and harmonious living environment for citizens.
The theme of the contest is «The Garden of the 21st Century».
The subject of the contest are realized and 3D projects of modern city and country gardens. The concept of «modern garden» implies the use of modern materials, technologies, techniques for organizing space in competitive projects, taking into account the environmental conditions of the territory.
Professional landscape architects, designers, decorators, painters, design bureaus, workshops, as well as teachers and students of specialized universities and faculties, landscape architecture lovers are invited to participate in the contest. Participation in the contest is free.
The competition is held in three nominations:
• Landscape design project
• Implemented landscape project
• Best student project
• 21st Century Garden
The contestant guarantees his copyright on the works submitted and bears in accordance with the legislation of the Russian Federation full responsibility in case of violation of the rights of third parties.
All works will be presented at the International Exhibition House & Garden. Moscow Garden Show, which will be held from 12 to 15 March 2020 in the Crocus Expo fairground.
The best projects and objects will be published in the magazines of the Publishing House «Beautiful houses press».
The contest results summing and awarding the winners will be held on March 12, 2020 in the Crocus Expo fairground, Moscow.
Formats of materials provided:
The description is provided in electronic form in a separate text file (doc, docx, txt, rtf):
• name of the contest, name of the project / 3D object, surname, name of the author (s), name of the company (for legal entities) / name of the university (for students), city, country, contact person (for legal entities);
• a brief description of the project (up to 2000 characters), revealing the main idea, the concept of the proposed solution;
• for implemented projects, it is necessary to indicate the name and surname of the photographer who took the picture;
• translation of the name and description of the project into English for publication (optional);
Attention! Photographs and plans should not contain copyright badges, coordinates and logos.
• one horizontal image 133 x 75 cm, JPEG format, at least 200 dpi.
• images min 100 x 130 mm, at least 300 dpi, JPEG format.
For demonstration at the exhibition:
• a tablet is drawn up according to the layout of the organizer.
To publish on the site:
• photographs of the competitive object or visualization of the competitive project (not less than 5 and not more than 12 pieces) in JPEG format, not less than 1200 px in width (for horizontal images) and not less than 800 px in width (for vertical images). All photos should be numbered in the order in which they will be displayed on the website.
• a brief description of the project in Russian (no more than 2000 characters), revealing the main idea, the concept of the proposed solution.
Reception of works is open.
For consideration and evaluation of competitive projects, determining the winners of the competition a professional jury is formed, which will include famous architects and designers.
The jury conducts its work in observance of confidentiality and draws up a protocol for awarding awards.
The main criteria for evaluating author’s decisions:
• Professionalism, creative understanding of the tasks and objectives of the competition;
• Integrity of the overall solution;
• The feasibility of the project in the Russian climate;
• Non-standard design solutions;
• Environmental component of the project.
Each criterion is rated on a 5-point scale.
There are two forms of voting:
The first one is online-voting, in which everyone can take part, who comes to the page of contest works on the web resources of the Media and exhibition holding Beautiful houses (www.weg.ru). According to the results of online voting, a special audience award is awarded.
The second is the vote of the professional jury. The decision is made by simple majority.